About Professor Alexander Revenko
• The creator of the International SCENAR Academy.
• Professor of the SCENAR Academy in Germany.
• Co-operating professor of the Faculty of Post-gradual Professional Training of Sechenov Medical Academy of Moscow, the Department of non-medicamental methods of treatment (the head of the department academician V.G. Zilov).
• The Director of the International Academy of Revenko (Moscow, Russia).
• The Director of International company RITM, Australia.
• The founder and the chief Editor of the SCENAR. Magazine for you.
Professor Revenko’s contribution to medicine
• The idea of adaptive- receptor therapy, which became SCENAR theory in 1986.
• The idea of co-operation of practitioner and the patient in the process of treatment, represented by the cycling triangle Practitioner-Patient-Device SCENAR.
• The mechanism of the SCENAR device – rehabilitation of the Functional System (FS) from the Pathological System (PS) with the help of formation of the Functional Pathological System (FPS).
• The idea of Assymetry and Small Assymetry (co-author Yuri Gorfinkel) as the main reactions of the body for the treatment.
• Introduction of main principals of SCENAR therapy – Dynamics, Cycling, Vector, Space and Time.
• Creation of ALL techniques for Diag Settings of the SCENAR device.
• Creation of general (3 Lines 6 Points, Collar Zone, Palm Zone, Abdominal Squares) and local (complain zone “Here and now”, Symmetry and Reciprocal zones, Horizontals).
• Development of new algorithms of treatment zones choice, settings of work with the device, the rules of SCENAR therapy optimization.
• The author of a semi-volume training manual for SCENAR therapy.
Alexander Nickolaevich Revenko Was born in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) in January 4, 1954, accommodation Moscow, Russia.
In 1971 – 1977 studied medicine in Rostov Medical Institute, then specialized in neurology and psychotherapy.
In 1978 started working with ZAO OKB “RITM” (the sole international producer of SCENAR and Healing blanket), the leading author in the SCENAR patent team.
In 1990 holds the first SCENAR Therapy seminar in Vilnius, Europe and creates a prototype of a future SCENAR Academy.
In 1992 starts a course of regular teaching SCENAR therapy seminars, for which was created a philosophy for new medical technology, the theory of FPS (Functional-Pathalogical Systems), first teaching programs and techniques for the SCENAR device.
In 1993 the team joins a young IR doctor Yuri Victorovich Gorfinkel and becomes a senior teacher as well as the creator of his own philosophy and healing techniques.
In 1998 took place the first International Seminar in Nassau, Bahamas. In the same year co-operation with the Department of non-medicamental methods of treatment of Sechenov Medical Academy of Moscow.
In 2000 SCENAR teaching program was approved by the Ministry of Health of Russia.
The main contribution of Pr. Revenko in medicine is the creation of a new medical technology – SCENAR therapy with its own philosophy, theory of FPS and treatment method. He created a new, extraordinary system of SCENAR medicine, which allows practitioners and students to see health, disease and healing in a new way.
About Dr. Alexander Karasev
Dr. Alexander Karasev, SCENAR inventor and Master Designer of more than 40 models of SCENAR devices, is probably the most mysterious figure in the SCENAR World. “The Father of all SCENARs” seriously dislikes the spotlight considering it an interruption in a creative process. For him, fun and work are synonymous; his Monday starts on Saturday and the best place to catch him at midnight is in his lab.
He is a non-conformist, a free spirit. He is an Electronics Engineer and an MD (OBGYN). A scuba-diving instructor, passionate photographer, mountain climber and he even has his own body-art theatre. Primarily, he is an Inventor. That’s what he does – and that’s what he wants to do. Profit was never a primary motivation for Alexander Karasev. Money has the relative value to him: it is needed to buy freedom to bring his inventions to life and deliver them to people – that’s all. Though he’s not what you’d call “a mad scientist”. He is very much a realist that lives in a real world… he just does not like this world to interfere with his creative process.